Welcome to Sage Design Automation
Accelerating the Path from Process Technology to Physical Design
Sage-DA provides new solutions for agile technology path-finding and Design-Technology Co-Optimization. Sage tools enable an order of magnitude faster DTCO cycles and the ability to explore many more combinations of process assumptions and design constraints for thorough analysis of their interactions and PPAC trade-offs.
Sage tools include logic cell library compiler, design rule editor, instant DRC, design rule impact analysis and test layout generation for validation of DRC runsets.
iDRM is a revolutionary technology: a true design rule compiler, that enables quick graphical capturing of design rules and using them as executable expressions for:
- Specification: Create a formal, complete and accurate design rule specification
- Communication: Document and communicate design rule intent visually and clearly
- Validation: Verify design rule description vs intent and process technology limitations
- DRC: Perform a rule check on test designs
- Analysis: Analyze existing designs and provide complete statistics on all actual design rule values
- Deck validation and coverage: Generate QA test patterns for DRC deck verification
- DRC deck generation: Automatic DRC deck code generation
Read our whitepapers
SPIE Advanced Lithography 25th-26th February 2020 : Sage accelerates DTCO with SLiC logic library compiler